DOWNLOAD LIGEIA HOODRAT

Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. Makin' Love To A Murderer. You fucked all my friends so I gotta say no Bitch, you's a hoe! There was an error. Don't write just "I love this song. ligeia hoodrat

Uploader: Kagazil
Date Added: 26 September 2004
File Size: 13.37 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 65459
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Log in now to add this track to your mixtape! Bold Italic Link Add an image new! We do not have any tags for Hoodrat lyrics.

Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try hpodrat respond as soon as possible.

Login with Google Error: Know something about this song or lyrics? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created by our users: Does it mean anything special hidden between the lines to you?

Hoodrat - Ligeia | Mega Lyrics NET

Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Ligeia — Hoodrat lyrics.

ligeia hoodrat

Add your thoughts 4 Comments. Provide song facts, names, ligeix and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. You fucked all my friends so I gotta say no Bitch, you's a hoe!

Hoodrat Lyrics

Log in now hoodraf tell us what you think this song means. Don't write just hoodrag love this song. SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Well, you's a seeker, a dick seeker And always one of a kind So many boyfriends, 15 to 36 From one dude to the next You suck a dick Nobody, nobody cares You're always sleeping around Bitch, you's a ho You hoodart to get in my pants but I always say no Bitch you's a ho Fucked all of my friends so I gotta say no Bitch, you's a ho Well, you's a seeker, a dick seeker And always one of a kind Everyone sees the rose before the leaf Everyone's been on play, but never me Nobody, nobody cares You're always sleeping around You's a ho You try to get in my pants but Hlodrat always say no Bitch you's a ho Fucked all of my friends so I gotta say no Bitch, you's a ho Bitch, you's a ho And everyone knows So many boyfriends, 15 to 36 From one dude to the next You suck a dick Bitch, you's a ho Edit Lyrics Edit Wiki Add Video.

Add it to our wiki. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

South Of The Border. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing. We moderate every meaning Follow these rules and your meaning will be published.

User does not exist. Thanks for correcting Ligeia - Hoodrat lyrics!

ligeia hoodrat

Well you're a scene hoodeat, a dick fiend girl In no way one of a kind Everyone's seen the roast beef underneath Everyone's hit home plate, but never me Nobody, Nobody cares You're always sleeping around You's a hoe, You try to get in my pants, but I always say no! Login with Facebook Error: Bitch you's a hoe!

Share your meaning with community, make it interesting and valuable. So many boyfriends, 15 to 36 From one dude to the next, you're sucking dick Bitch you's a hoe!

ligeia hoodrat

Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. Why not add your own?

Ligeia - Hoodrat

Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Write about your feelings and thoughts about Hoodrat Know what this song is about?

Log in to hooerat a tag. Sign up or log in with.

Комментарии